Sunday, March 04, 2007

Knit Mitt Kitt Swap

I totally neglected to post about this swap from Swap-bot. Here's the deal, you made a kit for knitted mittens (or gloves) that had to include yarn, needles, instructions and a hand made bag with which to tote it all in. Of course, many of us include other fun stuff. My swap buddy, Betty Parkes, was so generous with her goodies. I got some wonderfully soft alpaca yarn from Knit Picks and two nice and challenging glove instructions. In addition to all of that, Betty included some other fine crafty stuff - some stitch markers, a metal and beaded book marker, the coolest post-it cover made like a matchbook (I really liked that) and some chocolates and soap.

Thank you Betty!



8 comments:

AR said...

What are the hand shaped things? Hand soap? hehe, just wondering. Looks like you had a great swappee. :)

Mary Anne said...

oooh, Lindor Truffles, yumm! what a great package of goodies.

hakucho said...

Lucky you :) very nice stuff!

happy knitting :)

Betriska said...

So glad you liked it Deb! It was a pleasure putting it all together. I make the 'hand soaps' and use them for everything - from washing my face to my new wool socks! :o)

Blessings!

Adrienne said...

Ohh, nice package!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, that's an awesome gift!

Diane said...

What a wonderful package. I've loved all the knitpicks yarn I've tried so far.

sherry said...

What a terrific swap package!