Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank You Everyone!

one of my feathered friends who visits daily


Thank you all for such warm wishes and kind sentiments. I'm feeling pretty good except for an irritating chest cold brought on because stubborn me didn't finish the course of steroids I was told to take. As soon as I'm able to breath again, maybe I'll run that marathon, swim the Hudson, or just work on this bloody pinwheel sweater that has almost 1,000 stitches on a too small circular! Pictures soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling back to your old self (including fresh new strength) in a short amount of time!

That reminds me, I need to top up our bird feeder.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. Take all your meds next time ;-)

cici said...

That pinwheel gets my vote, it is probably equilvalent to a marathon, and at least you will be sitting. Girl get a longer circular, and for goodness sake take all your meds.:D

hakucho said...

Love your birdie photo...sure hope you feel better real soon :)

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Glad you feel better. That's a real purdy birdy.