THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as stated in this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says that "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Ok, here it goes -
1. 12 years ago, I had an affair with Ebay but we broke up after I was tricked into winning a $50 dollar bid for a 8x10 photocopy of a blackman in a WWII navy uniform (it seemed unique at the time).
2. I cry over road kill
3. I can't throw away books and I 'rescue' books that have been thrown away
4. I once conducted a secret, and private, contest for the best cannoli. I went all over New Jersey, the Bronx and Brooklyn. There were plenty of weird stares too from reluctant
5. When I was 15, I smuggled myself into a hotel that the Jackson 5 was staying in. Joe Jackson, the Jackson's father, called my father to come and get me. He was really pissed. My dad would have killed me on sight except he was invited to the Jackson's presidential suite to hear all about how much money Motown paid for security and how it was I was able to get into Michael's room... Yea, y'all guessed right, nothing happened :(
6. I get headaches when I shop for unessential stuff (the 'not being poor anymore' guilt is a mofo!)
Ok, so who are my victims? LaVerna, Ina, Nik, Sherry, Dawn and Risa.