Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stash Along (Yarn 12 Step Program)

So I joined this Stash Along group and I'm suppose to quit buying yarn for a month and do something with the stuff I already have. Yeah, ok, except I'm a "textile enthusiast" and what's wrong with that? Like have you seen the stuff that this little Co-op out of South Africa makes? Incredible, it's like the magic ball stuff - no, but I had to put it back. Good thing too it was nearly 25 dollars for like 20 yards of incredibly delicious wool but I'd have to buy a bushel of the stuff to do anything with it when I only wanted the one skein to, to, 'enthusiate'? Sorry for that Barbara

Be Sweet Yarn

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hi,

I changed my blog entry to include a link to their website (a neat trick I recently learned and sometimes get right!)