Saturday, August 19, 2006

To Knit or to Blog??

I've been attempting to do this blogging thing now for over a year and decided to just take the plunge. As a former techy I am overwhelmed by all of the specialized language and formats and technospeak that I've got to learn just to make this thing half way interesting. I use to code in assembler so why is this stuff so #*!&$ complicated??? Anyways, similar to when you suddenly become shy before a stranger, I find it difficult to talk about the myriad events that seem to surround my weird life which afterall, will give me loads to talk about - just wait you won't believe the wacky stuff that seems to happen. And with all of that going on, I just want to knit and garden, read and cook, write and dream, dance and sing but wait, the car will probably break down on some deserted road where skin heads hold their secret meetings...

No comments: