Friday, September 01, 2006

Don't try this at home...

Ok, ok, I know, don't report me to the DMV! I've gotta get this thing done before I lose interest! Just joking, I was at a red light... no, seriously, my 11 year old snapped this one for me after we stopped for bagels this morning. I'm on my way to see the Zen Knitting Master who "designed" this pattern I'm following. Sturdygirl noticed that I'm working with a partial pattern, I think the owner of Expressions Yarn didn't want to freak me out with her design schema so she only gave me one page. Here's what I'll be bringing to her for approval...

I got one panel done, finished it up between 8am-10 at my town's (er, Village - inside joke - sorry) Opening Day for teachers. My oldest son performed in a skit. One of the best things about the start of the school year, I get lots of knitting done being a good mommy supporting my sons in theatre and basketball! See you whenI get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what was going on at BF this morning!
Looking forward to seeing more of the mysterious green boucle.

Deborah said...

Phyllis,

Glad I can solve one mystery for you today! It was a zoo over there, no?

Regarding my project, I think I botched one of her cryptic notes... I regret, I'll have to frog - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Film at eleven.