Friday, September 08, 2006

Gardens, the LYS and Sweet Sara



I had a wonderfully busy day today. September is the start of the garden season for The Women Gardeners of Ridgewood. At noon we had a scrumptious lunch outdoors in a lovely Healing Garden.




The gardens are part of the Family Counseling Service Center, a facility that serves the needs of individuals and families in crisis.



Afterward, in late afternoon, I stopped by my favorite LYS to work on my tank and to chat with Phyllis about
Rhinebeck,
Stitches East and the Knit-out comming up this month in New York City.

Then, Phyllis told me that her daughter read my blog and noticed that I like needlepoint - I love needlepoint. She went to her purse and pulled out the most beautiful eyeglass case that her daughter made and gifted to me!

Isn't is beautiful -





Thank you Sara!

No comments: